Early Childhood Association (ECA)
The Early Childhood Association is an initiative to address the early childhood care and strives to bring about a balanced growth of children in a healthy and holistic manner, in India. Having its registered office in Mumbai (Maharashtra), ECA has its organizational set-up in most States and major towns in India.
ECA strives to bring all stake holders working towards safe and stress free childhood on a common platform. These stake holders are preschools, balwadis, NGO’s, children activity classes, teachers, parents, media houses and companies dealing in children products and, in fact, everyone connected with young children.
ECA aims to achieve this by holding an array of programs for its stakeholders like conferences, seminars, workshops, networking with national and international organizations, training, counseling, consultancy, publication of books, etc.
The Early Childhood Association is a registered body and has three levels :
Advisory Panel led by eminent educationists, doctors and celebrities.
A working committee that will be elected from members every two years.
The Early Childhood Association aims to be that one stop connection needed by all for the enrichment, networking, awareness and advocacy of childhood and everything that affects it.
The Early Childhood Association wants to help professionals, teachers, people who deal with children through their work in balwadis, day care centres, rural crèches, teacher training colleges and entrepreneurial network (basically anyone who contributes directly or indirectly into the caring of a child) and be able to provide them with resources of every sort. This could range from information, latest research, training and ideas and perhaps solutions and counselling.
Our Array of Program
- Conferences and refresher courses.
- Parent enrichment programs.
- Videos and workshops on parenting and children.
- Publications - Books.
- Teacher Training Courses.
- Parent Counselling and Support.
- Advocacy Projects - projects in autism - projects for learning difficulties.
- Networking with nationals and international organizations.
- A bimonthly newsletter to members that will showcase best practises.
- Access to downloadable files and chat opportunities on our website.
- Consultancy to schools that require help with their program development & setup.